The 22-acre nature retreat in Sandy, Oregon is just a 45-minute drive from downtown Portland. And it is only 5 minutes from your quiet retreat space at Hull Park and Lodge, available for retreats and special events year-round, to the charming city of Sandy, Oregon.
There are plenty of things to do in Sandy, Oregon if you want to get out and about:
- Sandy Cinema gives you the opportunity to catch the latest flick during your vacation
- The City of Sandy Chamber of Commerce is currently sponsoring a “First Friday” celebration with arts, food merchants, and shop participating.
- Sandy Area Historical Museum offers an in-depth look at the area’s history including the extensive logging history. There is also a research library visitors have access to.
- Eastport Plaza Shopping Center is only 15 miles from the lodge and there you can find a variety of shops to pick up anything you might need during your trip or enjoy an afternoon shopping.
- Calamity Jane’s Hamburger Parlor is a famous restaurant that serves 55 different types of hamburgers and embraces cowboy themed decor and is only four miles from Oral Hull Park.
- Other restaurants include The Tollgate Inn, a family-friendly country restaurant & bakery serving breakfast & home-style American fare; and Trattoria Sapori, an Italian restaurant with a 4.7 rating on Google. For Pizza lovers you can compare Paola’s with Sparky’s Pizza.
- The Mount Hood Farmer’s Market is Open Saturdays 10am to 3pm – May 7th thru October 29th 2016. You’ll find everything from jewelry to fresh Mt. Hood strawberries there, located at 38600 Proctor Blvd, Sandy
For more information on rentals, catering, vision impaired learning calendar, call the
Park Office at 503.668.6195. Download our 2016 Event Calendar (PDF).
How to Find Us: